Tuesday, June 8, 2010

God's Awesome Power

I was so blessed to be a part of last night's Power Source. It was great to be surrounded by sisters in Christ who are hungry and thirsty for Him. It was great to have our guest speaker, Carrie Gurley, who so openly shared the Word and Truth in new and amazing ways that brought us closer to the Creator. It was great to have Carrie's teenage daughter with us who is using God's gifts to glorify Him. What a great reminder that the next generation is ready, hungry, & thirsty for Him! I woke up this morning with a new passion to teach my kids even more deeply and passionately about Him and His awesomeness! (Is that a word?! I don't care if it's not. It's my way to describe Him!!!)

Mostly, I was blown away and continue to be of God's unchangeable love. HE WAS, IS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE! I lift His name and praise Him for our monthly study of Him. Father, I ask that you continue to pour yourself into this group of women. Please be present Lord, active in growing us, revealing to us your might and gifts. Please take the scales off our human eyes and put on our beautiful, new eyes of faith on that are always looking up to you!

I proclaim VICTORY in the precious name of Jesus today....

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment